THYRISTOR CONTROL FOR MOUNTING ON DIN-RAIL
Type : R3FC-DIN
Supply voltage : 230 Volt ; 50/60 Hz.
Maximum current : 3 Ampere
Adjustable by means of : Adjustable resistance (potmeter)
Thyristor controls are used to control the force of an electromagnetic drive. Using a thyristor control, the transport speed of an electromagnetic vibrating chute or sieve can be infinitely controlled.
Adjustment of the desired value is done by means of a potentiometer.
(an adjustable resistance with a rotary knob)
So this controller is the simplest version.
The possibilities are:
* Creating the correct voltage for an Electromagnetic Drive
* Switching the drive on/off
* Adjusting the transport speed by means of a rotary knob
Furthermore, the controller is equipped with:
- minimum and maximum wish value adjustment
- Slow/fast startup adjustable
- 3000/6000 vibrations per minute
- Potential-free start/stop contact
Supplied as a separate circuit board with DIN-rail mounting bracket for installation in your own system enclosure.
(Optionally available built-in in Plastic Cabinet à Type: R3FC-kk)
Scope of delivery:
- Thyristor regulator R3FC
- Potmeter (with rotary knob and scale)
© 2022 www.vibratorytechnologyshop.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl