THYRISTOR CONTROL BUILT INTO PLASTIC CABINET
Type : R3FC-KK
Supply voltage : 230 Volt ; 50/60 Hz.
Maximum current : 3 Ampere
Adjustable by means of : Adjustable resistance (potmeter)
Thyristor control with a maximum output current of 3 Amps, built into a plastic cabinet (IP65) with main switch and rotary knob for adjustment of the conveying speed.
Thyristor controls are used to control the power of an electromagnetic drive. By means of a thyristor control the transport speed of an electromagnetic vibrating trough or sieve can be infinitely controlled.
Adjustment of the desired value is done by means of a potentiometer.
(an adjustable resistance with a rotary knob)
This controller is the simplest version.
The possibilities are:
* Creating the correct voltage form for an Electromagnetic drive
* Switching the drive on/off
* Adjusting the transport speed by means of a rotary knob
Furthermore, the regulator is equipped with:
- Minimum and maximum desired value adjustment
- Slow/fast startup adjustable
- 3000/6000 vibrations per minute
- Potential-free start/stop contact
Supplied in plastic box (IP65) with main switch and rotary knob for setting the transport speed
Equipped with connection cable with plug (with protective earth)
© 2023 www.vibratorytechnologyshop.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl